Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Just about HALF WAY!

We just can't believe how fast the time is going by. We are trying to relish and retain every memory of this unbelivable experience and just enjoy the moment. We're so glad that Pete got to come visit us and meet some of the people who are such a great influence and see what we do. We actually caught him, quite accidently by the way, with a great face on! Meaning, anytime he sees you take a picture of him he makes THE wierdest face!



Here we are at the Blue Bell Creameries to take a tour and have a fresh bowl of very yummy ice cream. What a crazy cowboy, I guess not only being in the state of Texas but also being born in the state of Texas will do that to you!
No really, I'm fine! I was just trying to make a point with Pete that you don't have to pull a face every time the camera's pointed your way. It's not always pretty, as you can well see! (he,he)


Don't do it, let's just have one picture of the 3 of us looking somewhat normal!


This is what you're supposed to do with a milk cow, not ride it! Oh the good 'ole days of milking cows back in Gooding Idaho! (Just to be accurate, I don't think I actually ever milked a cow, but I watched my dad and brothers do it, that almost counts, doesn't it?)

1 comment: