Thursday, February 10, 2011

Testimony of Jesus Christ

Last night Scott and I were able to go teach a woman and her son with Elder Galbraith and Elder Blakeman. It was such an awesome experience to see, hear, and feel these great missionaries share the gospel and teach such great truths that I really believe in. I felt the Spirit so strong as I got to bear my testimony that Joseph Smith really saw and heard what he said he saw and heard. How very grateful I am to my Heavenly Father for His watchful, loving care for me. I know He blesses me through the power of the priesthood, that the blessings I have received over the last several months for my illness have helped me. I have asked a few times why I haven't been healed, but I trust in my God that His purposes are higher than mine, that He enables me to be able to do the things I need to do, and that He loves me and comforts me. He is truly there for me. I saw this video this morning and really liked it and want to share it. Be sure to scroll down and watch the video with the young mans face on it, it says "Jesus Christ suffered for us". Enjoy! http://mormon.org/jesus-christ#jesus-christ-sufferred-for-us

No comments:

Post a Comment