Monday, June 6, 2011

I Finally Saw an Armadillo

Just this morning we were wondering who was eating our flowers, there are a herd of deer that live in a thickett just across the mission office, I know they eat lots of plants around your house. BUT now I think it might have been this little fellow! I was so excited to finally see an armadillo. I was afraid I was going to have to take a picture of the dead one that we saw on the road right across from the church near the mission office.

The armadillo was so cool because he was trying to bury himself near the sprinkler but he only buried his nose and ears and then flattened his body some and was very still. Animals are so cool. I miss my dog Dutch!



Oh, by the way, after reaching 103 by noon today we had a little front come through and it sprinkled on us and the temperature dropped to 85! Yeah!

2 comments:

  1. Glad to hear that you and Scott are doing well. I've kind of starting counting down...how about you?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have to say that I have some! It's going so fast but not fast enough sometimes!

    ReplyDelete