Monday, June 13, 2011

Zone Conference - A Spiritual Feast

What a wonderful, exhausting week we had last week at Zone Conference. It was so filled with the spirit and beautiful teachings from President and Sister Hansen, the Chappells, (he was just called to be in the Mission Presidency), Elder Walker and even Elder Stringfellow and I got to say a few words. About cars, phones and apartments, but we did get to bear our testimonies of this great work and what a priviledge it's been to be here in the Texas Houston Mission serving with all of this wonderful people, young and old alike. We just finished FHE with the Walkers and Sister Nance and Sister Young. It's really going to be hard saying good-bye, to the Walkers in 2 weeks and then we leave about 3 weeks after that! I've spent the last 2 Saturdays in the office trying to catch up, but I don't think it's going to happen, maybe when Sister & Elder Howe come on July 11th and we're both working on things, We're trying to get a bunch of odd's and ends done before President Hansen leaves and the Pingree's arrive. Definitely sweet and sour. Transfers are happening again next week, a week early so it's not on the same week that the new president and his family come. Wow, I can't believe a year has gone by so quickly. The Lord has been with us every step of the way! You know what? I love the gospel of Jesus Christ and IT IS TRUE, IT'S REAL and WE ARE SO LUCKY TO BE A PART OF IT!!! Enjoy the pictures of Zone Conference. Maybe at a later date I will come back and put in names but I really need to go to bed, I'm still trying to catch up from last weeks whirlwind!




























1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness I don't even know most of the missionaries anymore! I haven't been gone THAT long! And what happened to Elder struthers?! He looks like he's got a black eye! Hey Im coming to Houston on Friday and will visit you!

    ReplyDelete