Sunday, December 26, 2010

Olde Oaks Christmas Party


This was our office the Monday or Tuesday before Christmas. Believe it or not we got even more! I saw how much Mothers of Missionaries love their kids!

Elder Stringfellow and Elder Walker were asked to participate in the High Priests group rendition of The Twelve Days of Christmas. Scott was to be the "Partridge in a Pear Tree". I really tried to get him to wear bird feathers but he would have none of it! I liked his pear tree. Elder Walkers 5 golden rings was very clever too.

This beautiful child was a gift to me that night. She turned 1 the 1st of December and she let me hold her and even cuddled up to me (I was holding the blankie that she loves). Her mom told me she never cuddles up to anyone. I needed that!

No comments:

Post a Comment